Saturday, October 18, 2008

Welcome to my Online Ministry

Welcome everyone to my Online Ministry and Faith Journey Blog!

I have decided to create an online blog for me to have a place where I can write and share about my experiences with Jesus Christ and to be able to witness to everyone out there through the Internet the great works of our amazing God. I have been recently blogging and writing notes on my Facebook and then copying them to my MySpace and Friendster blogs. I have enjoyed this so far and I'll continue to blog there as well as here to give as many people access to my blog and my thoughts and ideas. I want everyone to be able to read about my faith journey and the road that God is leading me to. Right now I feel that it is my call to witness to God's awesome power by sharing my own personal thoughts and experiences on the great things He has done in my life thus far. I have been given a great gift from God that allows me to write so clearly, eloquently, and passionately about the amazing things He has done for me. I have shared and written so many times to my friends and family how God has used me and created me anew but it is now time to open myself up to the vast world through the Internet. I of course will start with family and friends who already know or have heard so much about the changes in my life. This will give them a way to keep up with my life and where I've been and where I'll be going. I am going where God takes me and I want everyone to see and share it with me. I want to inspire other to read my blog and feel a sense of peace, comfort, and healing. I want them to desire this peace, comfort, and healing for themselves. I want them to know the Lord as I have come to know Him. I want them to have that personal relationship Him. I want to challenge people into thinking a different way. I want those who are already faithful believers to find a new way to worship God. There is a fire burning deep inside me and inside my heart. I never want to extinguish. I want it to keep burning on and on. I want to set the world on fire for the Lord and continue to call everyone to the Lord. I want to call back those who have gone far or strayed from the faith. I want those who do not know the Lord to be inspired to want to know the Lord who has done great things in my life. Its like the story of the Prodigal Son. I want the Lord to rejoice when His son or daughter returns home after so many years lost. I want them to know that God preparing the way for us in Heaven. I want to help bring people back to God. Read on to my further journals/postings to see where I am at and where I've been. It is a true inspiration even to me who wrote those words. God reveals new truths in amazing ways and we are thankful. Be open to God's might power. Please log into and read the blog often. I don't know how many times a week I will post here. It all depends on how God uses me. I am a witness to His awesome power and I am blessed abundantly. Please stay tuned to future postings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have often preached on sharing the faith, but wondering how it can be done. Eileen Mae showed me the way. The computer is a wonderful way to reach out and share the faith with other people.